Wednesday, July 2, 2008

2 1/2 hour painting


Haven't posted in a while. In lieu of the recent Illustration Master Class I partook, the biggest crit I received was that I need to practice painting heads. Boris stressed this above all. So...to listen to the man responsible for making me change majors to just illustration, I started a painting of my lovely girlfriend Jamierose. In 2 1/2 hours I got here, to this point. Those of you who know me...2 1/2 hours and this much done is kind of unheard of. I know you'll be proud. I want to finish it tomorrow as well as start a new one, and try to keep this trend at one of these a day. So give me any feedback you have. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Julian, I am so impressed. You took what you learned and put it to good use! I am in awe. Wonderful. And a beautiful model too. ;)

    ReplyDelete