Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

I have been very absent from the blog this month for many reasons, namely that I haven't been making any art. There has been a lot of introspection and figuring out what I want to do with my art, portfolio, and career. So art was put on hold. I finished up a few commissions that have been lingering in my studio for a while and I've done a few sketches here and there but nothing major except for the charcoal drawing from the last post, which I'm reposting with a better quality image with revisions. So for the last day of 2010 I'm posting the finished pencil portrait I did of a family friend's baby and the charcoal nude. There'll be a lot of interesting things going on in 2011, so I hope at least. I wish everyone a Happy New Year. Party hard, but be safe :)


1 comment:

  1. The charcoal drawing looks amazing, great work Julian! All the best for 2011 and keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete